Union Technology Corp. (UTC) is a global capacitor provider, manufacturing multilayer ceramic capacitors for use in: defense, aerospace, computer, telecommunications, industrial and various high reliability applications. Our goal is to continue to provide product on a long term basis to our customers. Will endeavor to provide Product Change Notices (PCN), Product Discontinuance Notices (PDN) and offer Last Buy Opportunities (LBO) notices to our ongoing customers should any of these changes be made.
UTC's Product offering:
- Surface mount (SMT) multi-layer ceramic chips capacitors in both custom, and EIA standard sizes.
- Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) capacitors in accordance with MIL-PRF-49470 and DSCC/DLA 87106, 88011 drawings and customer source controlled drawings (SCDs).
- SMT High Voltage MLCC
- Radial Leaded High Voltage Capacitor
- High Voltage Radial DLA/DSCC drawings
- SMD Large Body Size MLCC
- Discoidal Capacitors
- Discoidal Arrays
- Custom Molded case radial parts
Recently acquired by Quantic Electronics, UTC is joining Evans and Paktron Capacitor in a growing capacitor platform. Headquartered in Monterey Park, CA, UTC manufactures high-reliability, ceramic capacitors for Telecom, Industrial, Military and Aerospace applications. With an ISO-9001:2015 and MIL STD 790 certified factory in Monterey Park, California, UTC is one of few US companies qualified to produce MIL-PRF-49470 capacitors.
At Quantic, our mission is to define and deliver the future of Mission Critical Electronics. We are working to build the greatest company in the Electronics Market; the greatest company to work for, and the greatest company to do business with. At Quantic, we dream big, we get it done, and we have fun doing it.